INVEST PRO Project – Promotion of capital investment in Hungary – Croatia cross-border region was approved within the third call for proposals of the Hungary – Croatia IPA Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2007-2013.
The lead beneficiary of the project is Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Zala County. Project partners are Somogy County Chamber of Commerce, AZRA Development Agency of Varaždin County, College of Agriculture Križevci joined by PORA Development Agency of Podravina and Prigorje as project associate.
The main objective of the project was to define the necessity of development of tourism in the cross-border region upon gathering all available data on completed tourist projects in the region, and to work on their joint promotion.
• designing a study on necessity of tourist development in cross-border region on the grounds of research
• designing a study of analysis, assessment and comparison of realized tourist investments
• two study visits to the regions which are examples of good practice in promoting and attracting investments in tourism
• matchmaking event for entrepreneurs from Hungary and Croatia
• education of entrepreneurs on managing a tourism business
• designing investment promotion brochures for cross-border region
Project lasted for 12 months.
The total value of the project was 127.871,19 EUR