EUPUALEN Project – Enhancing the European quality culture in the entrepreneurial approach in Koprivnica Križevci County – was implemented by Koprivnica Križevci County and PORA Development Agency of Podravina and Prigorje for promotion and implementation of development activities in Koprivnica Križevci county in cooperation with International economic cooperation agency of Friuli Venezia Giulia Region – Informest.
The project was adopted by the Regional Government of Friuli Venezia Giulia within the framework of Regional Law on Cooperation and International Partnership, No.19/2000 which financed the implementation of the project.
The project involved the following activities:
1. Promotion and organization of three thematic working groups and development of partnership
2. Organization of three thematic workshops
3. Public closing conference
4. Connecting with other Croatian counties in the SME segment
5. Final publication of project deliverables
The final project deliverable is enhancement of understanding and application of EU principles and standards in the purpose of sustainable local development and realization of benefit across the industry sectors of the county by combining principles of European Union and local social standard and expectations.
First presentation of the project was held on the 12th February 2007. Three working groups were formed on the 13th February 2007 and they started working on three topics:
1. ESTABLISHMENT AND OPERATION OF COUNTY GUARANTEE FUND AND POSSIBILITIES OF FINANCING A SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
2. INTEGRATION OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP CULTURE IN ALL LEVELS OF EDUCATION SYSTEM
3. ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION